Wednesday 29 July 2009

No(r)way!



The beautiful Fjords of Norway

Today's post is dedicated to true Norweigen beauty........otherwise known as Morten Harket!

When I was 9 years old I decided that Morten WAS the man that I would eventually marry (don't tell Mr V!). A-Ha had hit the charts with 'Take on me' and my admiration of all things 'Morten Harket' began!
Twenty three years and various albums later and he's still as gorgeous as ever (if not better).....the man is only two months away from turning 50 for crying out loud!!! "No Way!" I hear you shout....How does he do it?

I have decided that Norway must be the place to be.....maybe the cold weather preserves your youth, who knows, either way......I'm off to book myself an airline ticket to Oslo pronto!!....Who needs botox eh!?



True Norweigen Beauty!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin